OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Another Basehore....

Started by hunter22, February 03, 2015, 11:09:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter22

This is an AYC/Walnut scratch box I recently got from Scott. Another one that sounds good to my old ears. Sound clip under picture.

https://soundcloud.com/hunter22-2/basehore-ayc-walnut

silverspur

Congrats Rickey, Scott makes great calls and this is another fine scratcher of his to add to your collection. :icon_thumright:

I ordered one from him three years ago, I probably will never see it!
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

mgm1955

Real beauty with a fine sound!

Turkeyman62

A Gobbler Yelp Spring Or Fall Is A Long Conversation..

Bigfoot

Who made that call?  I'd like to order one.  Its 100% turkey

hunter22

TauntoHawk

Is Scott on this site at all, if not I'll give him a call. I've never held a scratch box but I'd like to get one and learn and while looking around I saw Scott's website listed here and noticed he's 5min from my parents house where I grew up and 20min from me now I'd like to stop by pick up a scratcher and have a chat.
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

worth612000

Congrats Rickey, It sounds great.

ridgerunner

silverspur

I finally did get one of Scott's scratchers in Nashville (all cedar) and it is absolutely awesome. I can't put it down.  Its all turkey and the best one I own in my very small collection.  It will see plenty of woods time this year for sure! :icon_thumright:
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

BluMtnGobbler

Congrats ,Scott makes some great calls!
BRIAN

Blong

boatpaddle

Rickey,

That's a meat call... :you_rock:
Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

Bowguy