turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Ebay Auction midwest turkey calls.

Started by harrorick, January 31, 2015, 08:21:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrorick

Ebay Auction has started. Go to NWTF midwest turkey calls.

ccleroy

Whoever is doing the auction really needs to put the maker of each call with the listings.

Austy

That along with the metals for those who placed, that sure would help both the call makers and the NWTF Chapter to help drive the prices of some of those beauties up.  Congrats to everyone, job well done by all who won and entered!!!!!!!!!! 

For those who are watching the auction and interested in a call that is a little different and unique, the one call that I entered and was fortunate enough to win 4th place with is one of my style of Adjustable yelpers.  The length of the sound chamber on this call can be shortened or lengthened by twisting and pulling the bell end of the call to change its length and the pitch/sound of the call.  The call is signed and dated but is not numbered, it is only # 11 of that style call that I have made to date.  The calls bell section is Goncola Alves with a Snakewood mid section (that has lines for adjustment) with a buffalo horn ferrule and Buffalo Horn Mouth Piece with matching buffalo horn bead on the lanyard.

mgm1955

keith5579

I love looking (and bidding) on these competetion calls.  I got lucky and won a FKIII box call set  :you_rock:

I'm looking forward to the upcoming items.

neal

I apologize for any mix ups on the listings, the medals showed up late from the manufacture, and eBay was a real pain because we started a new account this year solely for the midwest comp. Lots of calls on there right now with medals and names, so please check them out!
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

mgm1955

The auction is filled with great calls from some of the best makers around. Thanks to everyone who has participate for all their hard work.