OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Start dates?  (Read 8610 times)

Offline davisd9

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Re: Start dates?
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2015, 10:30:14 AM »
Good luck DRN in Texas!  I am green with envy!  Going to be watching my phone hard the next few days for pictures!

CJ Stahly is going to get going after some Missouri longbeards he has been scouting Monday!  Good luck my friend!  That ol boat anchor will knock them down the way you have it set up!  ;)

Be careful traveling to Kentucky WNY BH.  I know you will give them birds trouble!

bigbird is up next on the 22nd.  Looks like all the Spur Collectors will have been in the woods by this time.

Good luck everyone and remember to give it to them, have fun, and most importantly be safe!
“A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason.” - Rev Zach Farmer

Offline trkehunr93

• Double Beard
  • BOOM!! FLOP!!
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2015, 11:39:25 AM »
Good luck guys, looking forward to lots of dead turkey pics!

Offline WNY Bowhunter

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2015, 08:23:24 PM »
The car is all packed up...my wife gets home from work at midnight...then we plan on heading out around 2:00AM which will have us arriving in KY in the early afternoon tomorrow.  The landowner is going to show us around the farm and hopefully we can roost some prospects for saturday morning.  :z-guntootsmiley:
"I'm not from New Yawk.  I'm a REDNECK from Western New York!!!"
"It's not a passion. It's an OBSESSION."