turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Start dates?

Started by dirt road ninja, January 30, 2015, 11:41:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirt road ninja

We get an extra day down here (MS). Starting on March 14th - youth on the 7th. How about y'all?

WNY Bowhunter

Here in NY...

Youth = 4/25 and 4/26
Reg = 5/1 through 5/31
"I'm not from New Yawk.  I'm a REDNECK from Western New York!!!"
"It's not a passion. It's an OBSESSION."

trkehunr93

Youth is 4/4, regular season is 4/11-5/16 here in VA.

boomer

Here in Ne archery starts 3/25 - 5/31. Not sure about shotgun usually mid April.

okiegobblers

April 6 to May 6 here in OK.

land cruiser

March 28 here for regular season

dirt road ninja

davisd9

Hoping to hit MS for the opener and Fla March 26-29. My most definitive plan is April 1 here in SC. Cannot get here quick enough!

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

ChiefBubba

March 7 here in South Fl on a small piece of private property and then a pretty good permit on a WMA down here. April 1 will find me in S.C. and the in TX. April 15. Chief

davisd9

Thanks for posting but this is the Spur Collector team board.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

dirt road ninja

Under a month till youth. Going to have to shoot the turkey guns in the next couple weeks.

davisd9

Got a SumToy for my 11-87 in yesterday.  William is a great guy to work with.  I had that SumToy for the Hevi 7s but it did not perform like I wanted.  Had it for a while but decided to contact him to see if he would exchange it, worst he would say is he wouldn't and that would have been understandable because of the time that had elapsed.  He took it back and exchanged it.  Great customer service and I would recommend him to anyone.

Got the SumToy, Pure Gold, and RSF that I am going to test.  Hopefully one of them will give me what I am looking for.  Going to shoot the ole 835 to make sure her POA and POI are still good.  Going to feel good to shoulder that ole girl!

trkehunr93

Quote from: davisd9 on February 10, 2015, 07:19:09 AM
Got a SumToy for my 11-87 in yesterday.  William is a great guy to work with.  I had that SumToy for the Hevi 7s but it did not perform like I wanted.  Had it for a while but decided to contact him to see if he would exchange it, worst he would say is he wouldn't and that would have been understandable because of the time that had elapsed.  He took it back and exchanged it.  Great customer service and I would recommend him to anyone.

Got the SumToy, Pure Gold, and RSF that I am going to test.  Hopefully one of them will give me what I am looking for.  Going to shoot the ole 835 to make sure her POA and POI are still good.  Going to feel good to shoulder that ole girl!

Thats great to here.  Keep us posted on your results.  I got to make sure my POA and POI are still good as well.  I believe my patterning days are behind me, content with my chokes and my Win. 5's and how they perform.

Bustabeak

March 21st here in Georgia!

bigbird

Indiana is April 18-19 youth Regular season is April 22