Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Anyone have a opinion on Primos Gobbler Vest?

Started by 340_Dart, January 28, 2015, 07:38:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

340_Dart

Looking for a decent inexpensive turkey vest as my first vest. I have previously carried my calls in a primos turkey pouch along with my jacket. I think it'd be more comfortable to just have everything in a vest rather than hanging on my side banging against my thigh. Anyhow, I found the primos gobbler vest online for $50, and it looks to be a decent vest for the type of hunting I do, no all day hunts, just out till late morning.'anyhow- thanks for the info- Andy

buck_hunter21

I have used my Gobbler Vest for a few years now. I really like it...tons of places to stores stuff.
Spill Blood

perrytrails

I've used one for 5 years or so. I really like it. Loops to tie lanyards. Small pockets inside of pockets. Seat isn't the greatest but it's better than bare ground. Can carry 3 pot calls. Silent box call pocket. Pocket for a long box. Pockets on the inside. Carries a bird well. Mouth call pockets and she'll holders. Works well.

perrytrails

The magnet on the seat is nice, plastic buckles on the side are a pain. Water bottle pocket too.

I'll never go without a vest, get your stuff ready before season, grab vest and gun and you don't forget things. Can't say I've lost anything out of it either.

340_Dart

Thanks for the reviews.
  The Primos vest sounds like a good best for what I am doing and the amount of calls I have to carry. I went ahead and ordered one for this year.  :wave: