only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Basehore Persimmon Scratch Box

Started by hunter22, January 28, 2015, 08:55:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Britton40

Sounds great. Better than that certain AYC box you have. You were just saying you were going to let go of some. Don't forget I'm first in line on that AYC!!

drenalinld

Quote from: Britton40 on September 08, 2015, 12:57:56 PM
Sounds great. Better than that certain AYC box you have. You were just saying you were going to let go of some. Don't forget I'm first in line on that AYC!!

Actually you may not be first in line on that AYC.....lol

hunter22

Sorry guys. The ratty old AYC call may be one of the last to go in my collection. LOL Funny how a call that looks so bad can sound so good.

callmakerman

Not sure why any body would want such a ratty old call.  Just send it my way Rickey and I'll do you a favor and use it on the beach in Maine next week to start a fire.

mgm1955

hunter22

I made another clip with a cedar striker. I like this better. Still deep hen sound.

https://soundcloud.com/hunter22-2/basehore-persimmom-scratch-bow

mgm1955

Best of the strikers Rickey. Great sound!

Spring Fever

Quote from: mgm1955 on September 09, 2015, 07:39:58 PM
Best of the strikers Rickey. Great sound!

X2 Ricky That's the combo right there.

boxcaller

Rickey,...I am fortunate to get to hear scott run his scratch boxes every hunting season in the swamps,...the sound he gets out of those things is so realistic, it's incredible,..he fools me all the time.

hunter22

Pat---I would love to hear you two guys together calling. That would be worth the price of admission. Scott does make a great scratch box. Heck, even I can fool a gobbler occasionally with his scratchers.

Dr Juice

Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk