OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Ol' Tom Duralite Time & Motion I-Beam Turkey Vest Bottomland SOLD  (Read 2945 times)

Offline Gobble!

• Long Spur Gobbler
  • Raptor Killer
Used this vest for two seasons. Its one size fits most. It has multiple adjustments on it for different sizes. One of the side straps came out, see the last picture, but other than that vest is in good shape. I never fixed the strap because I didn't think it effected the vests performance. I added some bottomalnd camo to the black straps. Also added thicker padding in the I Beam section so its more comfortable for long sits. Would like to get $85 to your door.

From Ol Tom - The I-Beam Time and Motion from Ol' Tom is one of the most technically advanced pieces of turkey hunting clothing on the market. This vest is designed by hardcore turkey hunters to carry all of your gear and keep you organized so that you can find what you need at the moment of truth. The I-Beam spine pad provides padding for not only the spine, but the shoulders and lower lumbar for those days when you just have to wait him out. Made with the Duralite fabric, this vest will stand up to the tough conditions, yet is breathable to keep you cool. With a ¾" closed cell foam spine pad and a 2" magnattach seat pad, this vest will keep you comfortable in nearly any situation. With enough pockets for everything but the kitchen sink, the I-Beam is the ideal choice for the hardcore turkey hunter.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 01:29:54 PM by Gobble! »

Offline chuckward

Re: Ol' Tom Duralite Time & Motion I-Beam Turkey Vest Bottomland
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 09:58:32 PM »
I'll take it. PM sent

Offline davisd9

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2015, 07:27:20 AM »
Dang, cannot beat that price!
“A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason.” - Rev Zach Farmer

Offline Gobble!

• Long Spur Gobbler
  • Raptor Killer
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2015, 11:56:13 AM »
Pending funds.

Offline bspurred

Re: Ol' Tom Duralite Time & Motion I-Beam Turkey Vest Bottomland SOLD
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2015, 12:52:38 AM »
Is this vest sold? If not ,,,I'm interested ...Ive been looking for this vest...

Offline Gobble!

• Long Spur Gobbler
  • Raptor Killer
Re: Ol' Tom Duralite Time & Motion I-Beam Turkey Vest Bottomland SOLD
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2015, 07:36:45 PM »
Sold.