turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Lignum trumpet

Started by strutnrut, March 20, 2011, 10:33:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strutnrut

Here's one I finished up on today. It Argentine Lignum.

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

letinmfly

Sharp looking trumpet!!  :icon_thumright:
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

turkey slayer

handcannon

Great looking call! Classy looking.

bowhunter84

pappy

THAT IS A SWEET TRUMPET...BUT...ISN'T IT SUPOSSED TO CALL TURKEYS???????    :you_rock: :you_rock:
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

cleanslate

Great looking trumpet! I absolutely love the smell of that wood when I turn it.

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

joshua

Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

strutnrut

Quote from: pappy on March 21, 2011, 01:15:38 PM
THAT IS A SWEET TRUMPET...BUT...ISN'T IT SUPOSSED TO CALL TURKEYS???????    :you_rock: :you_rock:

You have me confused here.  What are you saying that the call has no turkey in it.  Is that what you are saying?  I sure don't make them to look at nor to set on no shelf.  My calls are made for killing turkeys. 

Cut*N*Run

Quote from: strutnrut on March 21, 2011, 11:28:13 PM
Quote from: pappy on March 21, 2011, 01:15:38 PM
THAT IS A SWEET TRUMPET...BUT...ISN'T IT SUPOSSED TO CALL TURKEYS???????    :you_rock: :you_rock:

You have me confused here.  What are you saying that the call has no turkey in it.  Is that what you are saying?  I sure don't make them to look at nor to set on no shelf.  My calls are made for killing turkeys.  

He's referring to all of the TURTLES you called in! I'd have been shocked if Pappy was taking a shot at someone's calls!

strutnrut

Damn I see now Thanks. I know Pappy's not one to start BS That's what confused me.  Sorry I'm a might slow.

Cut*N*Run

No worries. Took me a second too.  Nice call BTW :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: