OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Ol Tom Interceptor Shirts Bottomland Medium  (Read 2693 times)

Online davisd9

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Ol Tom Interceptor Shirts Bottomland Medium
« on: January 19, 2015, 07:38:46 AM »
Ol Tom Interceptor Shirts size Medium.  Brand new with the tags on them.  I am 6'1" 185 lbs and they fit me length wise and shoulders and chest.  I will say they fit like a slim, but I like that to keep them from snagging on things.  They are just more warm than I need for the SC spring.  They are Mossy Oak Bottomland.  Asking $30 TYD a piece.

Link about the shirts: http://www.mackspw.com/Item--i-OLT7480-L-OBS?src=Y0807GL0N0N10000&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=PLA&gclid=CNqqx7uCl8MCFUpp7AodSjAAqQ
“A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason.” - Rev Zach Farmer

Online davisd9

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Re: Ol Tom Interceptor Shirts Bottomland Medium
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 07:33:55 AM »
bump
“A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason.” - Rev Zach Farmer

Online davisd9

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2015, 07:27:45 AM »
Bump

Online davisd9

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2015, 03:54:30 PM »
Bump

Online davisd9

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2015, 02:44:37 PM »
bump

Offline Rapscallion Vermilion

• Longbeard
Ol Tom Interceptor Shirts Bottomland Medium
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2015, 05:29:49 PM »
That's a great price on a great shirt.  I love mine.  Wish you were an XL  :-)