turkeys for tomorrow

General Discussion

Started by nickhrp, January 19, 2015, 12:15:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Illini Tom

i've been 'cold turkey' for almost 3 weeks and i still wake up at 330 am  ;D
seen strutters out in fields in the afternoons a couple times this week

not certain, but i think gooserbat still has a tag
also think footondaface n gooserbat and maybe nomo have upgrades?
mailed Bow.m3v.hunter several weeks ago asking whats up and never got a reply

nickhrp

Quote from: turkey buster on May 20, 2015, 09:07:22 AM
:popcorn I've been done. Just watching lol
me to only gobblers I seen is what yall have killed hunted 10 days strait without hearing one till I had to head back to work licking my wounds and pride but sure twra used my donation for somthing
God Bless the Outdoors

ericjames

Footondaface told me today he has a upgrade he wants me to put on here for him. But he has done found him a little lady and he is rutting pretty hard right now.  So I'll post it as soon as he comes over.

nickhrp

Who all still chasing
God Bless the Outdoors

cphill

I am done been a rough year for me but I was blesses with 1

nickhrp

Everybody done hunting
God Bless the Outdoors

Illini Tom

looks like the chooters have scattered on the summer breeze, capt nick  :)
think i have recovered from turkey withdrawal and have been doing a lot of fishing and gardening
did order my fall shotgun turkey permit yesterday, so theres that to look forward to, and maybe i finally will get one with the bow this fall.  :turkey:

ericjames

Yeah I'm done, just looking forward to deer season now. LOL  Maybe I can get a few hogs coming in and stick a few of them between now and deer season though

Gooserbat

I'm still around.  Just season is over, and all to do now is wait, and build a 20 ga for tss. ;D
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

nickhrp

Yall did a great job good hunting guys
God Bless the Outdoors

misfire

Hopefully better next season. Till then, trying to replenish the call box and get ready for Christmas and the show season. Fishing all I can too. Caught my first jackfish two weeks ago, didn't know how to clean it so threw it back. Ain't happening again
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

turkey buster

Nice season guys! Time to get ready for deer season

ericjames

Oh yeah, Trying to decide on a new bow this year.

Gooserbat

Quote from: ericjames on July 01, 2015, 11:15:39 PM
Oh yeah, Trying to decide on a new bow this year.

You know I'm a factory rep for Darton right?  You know I'll have some factory demos for like 40% under MAP cost. 
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

ericjames

That's not bad at all.. Might have to get up with ya on one