Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

General Discussion

Started by nickhrp, January 19, 2015, 12:15:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nickhrp

Just want to welcome everybody back and look forward to another year of competition and fun and new guys introduce yourself get to know your team
God Bless the Outdoors

turkey buster

Doing a little squirrel hunting this morning. Kids are with maw maw and the wife is touching up her shooting skills with me this morning and gearing up for spring

nickhrp

I'm gearing up to do a little predator management they are hurting my poults had six cam pics of yotes just cruising by with one of my little future victims in there mouth
God Bless the Outdoors

Whitney lewis

Hey guys glad to be part of y'all's team I'm from mississippi but working in Utah ready to get back home and do some scouting

Gooserbat

Yeah I'm here.  So is NoMo ,We'll all just call him "baby boy".   
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

cphill

I am here and ready

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

nickhrp

Glad everybody is checking in our roster is currently filled out and people on it all have confirmed with me we have many new team members/serial killers look forward to working with you all all the new team members please tell us a little about yourself
God Bless the Outdoors

ericjames

My name is Eric James I'm from Alabama and I'm a turkey addict.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nickhrp

Quote from: ericjames on January 19, 2015, 09:28:02 PM
My name is Eric James I'm from Alabama and I'm a turkey addict.

I'm Nicholas  Parrish from TN and I'm also a turkey addict
God Bless the Outdoors

cphill

I am Clint from chestnut mound TN.....been hooked on Turkey hunting for 15 years

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Illini Tom

dang, all you young guns makin me feel old  :D
this will be my 25th year chasin longbeards
looks like we got some good recruits to go with our returning serial killers. lookin forward to another season with the Choot'ers
went for a drive yesterday and saw 4 longbeards out in a field just down the road from one of my huntin spots
less than 12 weeks til opening day  :turkey2:

nickhrp

God Bless the Outdoors

Gooserbat

Quote from: Illini Tom on January 20, 2015, 10:47:02 AM
dang, all you young guns makin me feel old  :D
this will be my 25th year chasin longbeards
looks like we got some good recruits to go with our returning serial killers. lookin forward to another season with the Choot'ers
went for a drive yesterday and saw 4 longbeards out in a field just down the road from one of my huntin spots
less than 12 weeks til opening day  :turkey2:

Don't feel bad Tom, this is my 30th season.  I started young (age 7) but you know what they say, it's the miles that count, and fellers I've worn out more than one pair of shoes. 
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Illini Tom

i got a late start since my home county didnt open for turkey hunting until 1991 and that was the first
year i hunted
got a jake my first season, struck out year 2 but have been on a pretty good roll ever since  :fud:  :gobble:

turkey buster

This might only be my 7th season coming up but I've killed 10 birds in 6 years. Our limit is 2 so in 6 years I'd say 10/12 ain't bad for a rookie. Lol! I've also called up 2 others that were killed by my pawpaw. It was hard for me to put down that fishing pole in the spring but I'm glad I did!