Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

KILL THREAD

Started by BowBendr, January 16, 2015, 10:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BowBendr

This thread is for your pictures, including a pic that clearly shows your score on a piece of paper.
Congrats and stories in a new thread please.

No replies to this thread except dead birds.

Doug Lewis

Showed up to a clear cut just after 2" of rain all night. I new it was going to be a miracle to hear a gobble... I was glassing the clear cut and saw nothing. A crow flew over and called, and that's what I needed. He gobbled and it was on. Two hours later, I left him gobbling. Went and checked done more fields to see if the birds were out drying off. I decided to go back and check on the clear cut bird to see if he wanted to play ball. Well, he was there... Through out a few tricks and had him on a string. Looked out and saw him with a buddy... They came in hard and mad as hell! Shot them both at 30yds! Stoned the big one, and had to shoot his buddy twice! 65.75...?

derek

9 5/8" beard
1 1/2" right spur
1 1/2" left spur
23lbs 11oz

Score:  72 15/16

www.youtube.com/thebaysidelegion

www.thebaysidelegion.com

Dr Juice

Nice bird. Congrats, the spurs and bird weight are awesome!

DMP

MDbowman

How's that old saying go "Even a blind pig...."

21 lb 2 oz
9" beard
1 in spurs

Score 59.125

chcltlabz

Second bird for me. Time to post up a score. 20 pounds (not sure the check station scale was real good. He felt a good bit heavier) 9 7/8 beard and 11/4 & 11/8 Spurs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A veteran is someone who, at one point, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'up to and including their life.'

That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.

BowBendr

Pics aren't great but there were 3 other OG forum members there, not on our team,to verify.

Total Score: 67.8125

Sent by this stupid phone

Fullfan

Here is a player.
05/05/15

Don't gobble at me...

canadatom

May 2, 2015

chcltlabz

Upgrade for me. [IMG]

A veteran is someone who, at one point, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'up to and including their life.'

That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.

chcltlabz

BoWhoop

Best one so far...

that's a trophy snood by the way! ;-)

whitelightning

chcltlabz

Here he is