OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

near 4000 Custom Turkey calls for sale

Started by North of 8, January 13, 2015, 09:39:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

North of 8

Quote from: Spring Music on January 14, 2015, 04:08:28 PM

We're waiting on pics...

Will be a few days before I get to putting pix's of calls for sale as I am pleasantly swamped with personal requests for pix's for certain calls. Sorry for any delay.

worth612000

Thanks, that doesn't surprise me at all. Good luck with the sells, you did pick the best time of the year to do it.

James

mwr

North of 8

UPDATE

BELOW IS THE LINK TO A SLIDE SHOW OF MY COLLECTION. NOT EVERY CALL IS AVAILABE OR FOR SALE I AM RETAINING ABOUT 500 FOR MYSELF. ENJOY!

http://s91.photobucket.com/user/rodmbauer/slideshow/

:thanks:

NCBigShot

When the Dogwood is white, the time is right...

North of 8

UPDATE

BELOW IS THE LINK TO MY COLLECTION SLIDESHOW and prints, books etc for sale.
http://s91.photobucket.com/user/rodmbauer/slideshow/

NOT EVERY CALL IS AVAILABLE OR FOR SALE AS I WILL RETAIN ABOUT 500 CALLS IN MY COLLECTION.
Also, some of these calls are already sold.

I am selling about 4000 custom made turkey callers over the next whatever while. I will begin to post pix's etc soon. If you have favorites or any collectible call yu be lookin for, plse let me know and I will send pix's.
Now that I am retired, moved, my wife told me to sell so we have more room. Plus, I need a garage and cash will be needed.

UPDATE
Thanks,
Rod, da Yankee gobbler

rod@yankeegobbler.com

davisd9

Quite impressive sir!  I wish I could just come look at them and hear their history form you.  Plenty there I would love to have.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

VA_Birdhunter

Awesome collection! 

God bless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

North of 8

Quote from: davisd9 on January 15, 2015, 07:48:41 AM
Quite impressive sir!  I wish I could just come look at them and hear their history form you.  Plenty there I would love to have.

Yayoubetchya, would be a blast. Most have a history, plentiful in some cases.

davisd9

Quote from: North of 8 on January 15, 2015, 04:48:57 PM
Quote from: davisd9 on January 15, 2015, 07:48:41 AM

Yayoubetchya, would be a blast. Most have a history, plentiful in some cases.

I can imagine it is quite an experience.  Would be fun to hold and look at a few calls I will never own.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

bamagtrdude

If you have any calls from Billy White that you're wanting to get rid of, I'd be interested in those.
---
Bama Guitar Dude (bamagtrdude)