OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Late Sunday Devotional.....03-20-2011

Started by pappy, March 20, 2011, 06:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

The Apostle Paul once said "Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time."  This is found in Collosians 4 : 5.
Living before God isn't easy, sometimes when we see someone ( let's say a drug addict), who is in need of the "Good News" of Jesus Christ, we turn our heads, thinking someone else will come along that is called in that particular category of Ministry. Or when we feel the need to witness to someone about the Lord and we are standing in amongst our fellow co-workers and feel uneasy about doing so, we think, maybe I'll catch them after work....this isn't the right time or place.
Let me remind everyone, "for the fruit of the spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth; proving what is acceptable unto the Lord"...there is an old saying, we are what we eat...the truth is we are what God made us to be and what others see in us is food for thought.
Take the time to follow the Holy Spirit, he won't steer you wrong, if it is in camp or under a tree waiting on the bird, or if it is the workplace...if it concerns the sould of a lost one, no matter their social standing, listen to what He has to say to you and pass it on to them!!!! LET US REDEEM THE TIME BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.
I am sorry about the late devotional , pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

BOFF

Thanks Jack!!

Listening to the Holy Spirit is alot easier at times than following what is told to us by the Holy Spirit.

However, the more we act upon what we are told by the Holy Spirit, the easier it gets, and the stronger we grow!!

God Bless,
David B.

mmims

Roostem33

Great Devotional Jack, this can be so true in our lives, we think were to do things in our own time and not His. It just does not work that way!!! Thanks for the reminder!!

Have a great week,
Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

Beretta686

Great devotional, thanks

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
Official "Hippie" had my hip replaced August 2005

turkey slayer

customgunsocks

Quote from: Roostem33 on March 20, 2011, 11:11:55 PM
Great Devotional Jack, this can be so true in our lives, we think were to do things in our own time and not His. It just does not work that way!!! Thanks for the reminder!!

Have a great week,
Jody
For sure, we all take things for granted, until we lose them, then realizing how prescious they were.