turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Wanted Dawkins or Schaffer

Started by Stump.270, January 06, 2015, 08:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stump.270

I have lots if calls I will trade let me know what you have I want the Dawkins aluminum or crystal and the Schaffer mad hen I will entertain other quality calls in crystal or glass as well I'm really picky so if I say no please don't be affended I have lots!! Of calls so p.m me and we talk thanks

Stump.270

Stump.270

Any good quality call will work let me know I have lots of calls I'm doing nothing with pleSe p.m for list if calls I would trade for your call

Stump.270

Turkey season is 2 months away you I know everyone is going thru there calls looking at the ones you don't use and wanting something I have

scoot12

Stump,  Dawkins, Schaffer and Platz are 3 of my favorite pot call makers,  good luck.  Scoot

Stump.270

Thanks scoot I have a ton of calls they sound great but just seeing what I don't use I rotate some of my calls out so I will still probaly use if I don't get them traded

Quote from: Stump.270 on January 11, 2015, 12:58:49 AM
Thanks scoot I have a ton of calls they sound great but just seeing what I don't use I rotate some of my calls out so I will still probaly use if I don't get them traded
Do you have any Albert Paul box calls to trade For the Dawkins calls?

Stump.270

Ok I have a cane creek aluminum, a holloran aluminum,a cherry classic crystal wood haven,a houndstooth glass(maybe),a bobby woods cherry crystal(maybe) and several fowler and cox striker these a depend on negotiation on which call you have thanks

Stump.270

I can send sound files of calls thru text or emails