OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: 2015 Spur Collectors  (Read 3259 times)

Offline davisd9

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
2015 Spur Collectors
« on: January 06, 2015, 11:35:30 AM »
Sent out a message to everyone about rejoining.  Please get back to me.  Thanks!
“A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason.” - Rev Zach Farmer

Offline davisd9

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
2015 Spur Collectors
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2015, 03:05:38 PM »
Just waiting to hear from two more. Hopefully they will rejoin and we are the same as last year and welcome a Spur Collector back to the team! Glad as many are back as there is!

Sent from the Strut Zone
“A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason.” - Rev Zach Farmer

Offline davisd9

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Re: 2015 Spur Collectors
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 07:49:51 AM »
Got one spot left that we are waiting to hear back on.  He has not been on in a while, but hopefully he will check in soon.  Glad everyone is coming back!  This is the first year we have not have to fill 2-3 spots and I am happy to have the team together.

Offline dirt road ninja

• Double Beard
Re: 2015 Spur Collectors
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2015, 11:32:00 AM »
Looking forward to it. Thanks for having me.