OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: The SS crystal over glass by Blackstone Custom Calls  (Read 7617 times)

Offline BlackstoneCC

The SS crystal over glass by Blackstone Custom Calls
« on: December 18, 2014, 12:42:54 PM »
https://soundcloud.com/user876978403/december-18-2014-10-55-13-am
Dustin Jones
Blackstone Custom Calls

Offline mgm1955

• Long Spur Gobbler
Re: The SS crystal over glass by Blackstone Custom Calls
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2014, 12:06:57 AM »
That is one fine sounding call!!!

Wingboneman

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2014, 04:13:19 PM »
have to say you have nice calls, but what is your problem with not wanting to sell calls to any one that makes a call? any call.

Offline Spring Creek Calls

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
  • Spring Creek Turkey Calls
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2014, 05:13:54 PM »
have to say you have nice calls, but what is your problem with not wanting to sell calls to any one that makes a call? any call.

You too aye. I sent a PM several days ago, no response.
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

Wingboneman

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2014, 05:21:47 PM »
all i got was i will let you know when i will have some ready. never did but keep posting on other places that the calls was ready to go. did it to another friend, never would give a stright answer and that friend got the cold shoulder.

Offline BlackstoneCC

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2014, 07:55:12 PM »
Wingboneman the  last I email I got form you said you had to sale some more laynards if I remember right and as far as the person you are talking about I told them I would sell them a call. yes at first I was a little shy about ( i have the facebook messages to prove that i told him i would sell him a call )but he said no that he didn't want one I think I might have offered a free one not for sure but I have had other call makers trade with me and turn right around and I see their call looks a lot like mine, they even sound a lot alike. and spring creek calls i can't remember if i did answer you Pm or not if I remember your name is mike and I think I had another mike at the same time wanting one of the red cedar calls at the same time I am unsure or this because I don't save my sent messages. but here is what I can do since you feel cheated and I don't cheat people. I will make you both the call of your choosing for FREE. I can not do any better then that. I did have some other family issues that happened a couple mouths back also you can ask a couple guys that sent checks and didn't get calls for a while. but when they did get them they got more then what the paid for.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 08:24:40 PM by BlackstoneCC »
Dustin Jones
Blackstone Custom Calls

Offline mgm1955

• Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2014, 08:13:22 PM »
All I can say is that I think I'm one of the people who ordered in the past and waited. In the end I got the calls I paid for plus a call of my choice for free. A little slow but I understand that everyone will have things happen in their life that can cause problems. I got some great calls and feel I was taken care of well enough that I placed a second order and received it promptly.

Offline BlackstoneCC

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2014, 08:27:37 PM »
yes mike you were
Dustin Jones
Blackstone Custom Calls

Offline Roughneck

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2014, 08:40:17 PM »
For all those who feel Dustin my have messed them around I can assure you that's not the case I have 4 or 5 calls from him an I have never gotten screwd not one time. He makes a great pot call an i have one in the making if not done. If anyone feels that way give Dustin a call an talk with him.

Offline BlackstoneCC

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2014, 08:44:37 PM »
Here is my number

Dustin Jones 1-(740)-285-2600
Dustin Jones
Blackstone Custom Calls

Wingboneman

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2014, 11:16:21 PM »
your right i did say that, I sell stuff to buy calls, I liked the SS call you had out and wanted to get one before you sold out!!  and you said you was only making a set amount. 50 maybe,  but if you got a call design stoled from you, you should take it up with that person. and you did not make the first pot call, you may make one better then the next man, but to not want to sell calls to other call makes or a person that makes a call like my buddy from time to time want get you far in the call making field. And a man   that is on your on calling team said you don't like to sell to anyone that makes calls.
I will be calling in the VA state with the other man in questions calls, send your team on down I'm ready.
I don't want a free call, just don't want to be treated like I'm a dam thief.

Wingboneman

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2014, 11:28:45 PM »
One more thing... I come out with a new kee kee disc.. A man that is on your calling team wanted a few of them!!! did i tell him NO?  i said when i get them ready i would sure sell you some.. no there not ready to go as of yet but the point is if I thought it would help him or anyone win a contest or kill more turkeys i would be more then glade for him to have one!!!
I made a video and posted it on FB of the kee kee disc not one of the people hit the like button or said anything about them..but they called me and said they want one soon as i got them ready.  :-X :-X

Offline BlackstoneCC

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2014, 12:42:08 AM »
I hate posting something like this but since you seem to have a problem with me I will. I just did my best to make it right with you. I am sorry if you think you was treated like a thief wasn't my intention. And I never claimed to have made the first pot call and by some peoples standards I might make a good one and I make a coaster by other peoples standards. And I have even helped other call makers make their calls better and have listened and gave my opinion and even told them a few tricks to make them better!!! as far as the kee discs that you are making good for you. And I will be sure to check out your story with my team. And I am sure they will bring it and do their best that is why I picked them. They are good people, but if you want me to bring it how about if you win a qualifiers so we call against each other in Nashville this year or next. Since you seem to have a problem with me.
Dustin Jones
Blackstone Custom Calls

Wingboneman

« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2014, 08:54:20 AM »
Dustin I dont have a problem with you, all we want was a nice pot call nothing more nothing less.but got a cold shoulder becouse we make a call now and then.

Offline BlackstoneCC

« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2014, 10:18:19 AM »
You are going to think whatever you want to. I never meant to give anyone the cold shoulder. And like I said in the message that wrote to you my family is ALWAYS my top priority. That was just the way I was was raised. And it is no longer my problem that you didn't take my offer I tried my best to make it right with you. And I have sold calls to other call makers heck I have even given them calls. But all you seem to want to do is harp on this subject. And it is not my problem anymore so if you want to keep bad mouthing someone you don't truly know then be my guest I will continue to sale calls. But one thing is for sure I don't have time for your childish games anymore !! Like I said I tried my best to make it right with you . This is the last time I will comment on this subject.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 03:45:24 PM by BlackstoneCC »
Dustin Jones
Blackstone Custom Calls