turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

My Scratchers

Started by hunter22, November 27, 2014, 06:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter22

After seeing all of David's fine scratch boxes, I thought I might need to do an inventory. Here is what I came up with. I am far from good on them but they are an easy call to learn and makes some of the purest hen turkey sounds I have heard.

Old Timer53

Rickey those are some fine scratch boxes there.!!
Congrats !!

:icon_thumright:

callmakerman

Sweet pile of scratchers. :drool: I've been holding out but I guess I need to get some pics of all that I have. Maybe this weekend. Really like the Camp call

hunter22

I wondered when you would get yours out Bill. Can't wait to see them. I have a couple ordered now that I am really looking forward to getting. I don't have to tell you they are addictive.

mgm1955

Rickey that is a fine group of scratchers!! Thanks for posting them. Someday I'll learn how to post some pics, may be to old to learn.

callmakerman

Rickey I've been holding out because there's so many. I have calls that I've made since 2006 plus all that I have picked up over the years. I would guess close to 75 maybe more. MGM Pics are easy to post once you upload them to photo bucket.

silverspur

That is a great collection of awesome scratchers! :icon_thumright:
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

M Sharpe

Fine looking batch Rickey!!!  :icon_thumright:
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

savduck

its tough to beat a good scratcher. Nice collection
Georgia Boy

Champ63

Keep posting em Rickey! Nice.  I'm like Mike. I've got to slow down and get this picture stuff down.

trb136

Awesome..I love Scratchers!! Most under used call IMO

SS Calls

Nice pile of turkey killers there.  :icon_thumright: