OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

suggestions for a 1300 winchester

Started by laturkeyhunter, November 21, 2014, 12:14:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laturkeyhunter

Quote from: mikejd on December 12, 2014, 08:17:45 AM
Quote from: laturkeyhunter on December 11, 2014, 11:43:47 PM
Ok thanks I also have a box of the LB in #4. Have you had any luck with the double x loads like I have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/quote

Yes double x have also been a good round. U should be good to go.
dont expect a pattern like guys are getting with #7 hevi with number 4 lead but your bird will always fall.
yeah no doubt about that I'm not real concerned with having a bunch of little holes in a piece of paper as long as I can get a good even pattern out to 40 I will be happy. I will not shoot one past 40 yards and I would prefer them to be inside 30 yards.

eddie234

Search winchest 1300 or my post, I've got several with my 1300. I've got one set up with a comp n choke .655 and the long beards, super tight at 20 yards and over 200 at 40 with 6's. Other is set up with Indian creek and shooting hevi shot #6's . I've got a gobbled stopper choke and a hevi shot choke I'm willing to part with.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

laturkeyhunter

Quote from: eddie234 on December 12, 2014, 01:18:31 PM
Search winchest 1300 or my post, I've got several with my 1300. I've got one set up with a comp n choke .655 and the long beards, super tight at 20 yards and over 200 at 40 with 6's. Other is set up with Indian creek and shooting hevi shot #6's . I've got a gobbled stopper choke and a hevi shot choke I'm willing to part with.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
thanks for the offer but I'm gonna try what I have right now if that don't work out I might take you up on the offer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk