OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

F/S, F/T Burris TAC30 Riflescope with tactical 30 mm rings (New Pics)

Started by chatterbox, November 14, 2014, 05:55:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chatterbox

I have a Burris TAC30 in earth tone brown. The scope is a 1-4X24 30mm scope with a CQB reticle.
The scope is in excellent condition and comes with 30mm Burris tactical rings. I sent the scope into Burris, and the lighted reticle now works, and I will include a copy of the paperwork from Burris validating that it was fixed.
PM me if interested. USPS M/O only. I am looking to get 180.00 TYD for both the scope and rings.

I would also be interested in trading for 10 boxes of federal Heviweight 3-1.5-7 20 ga. straight up!

chatterbox

Looking to sell this scope again. Nothing at all wrong with it, just want to get a VX-1 Leupold, so this has to go.
180.00 TYD for both the scope and the rings. PM if interested.

chatterbox

I have modified the pics to show the scope and reticles. The lighted one is a little blurry on the pics, but it's crystal clear to look through.
If anyone is looking for a top level turkey scope with quick target acquisition, this will fill the bill nicely!
It also comes with a forever warrantee, no matter who owns the scope.
This setup retails for 352.00 total, and I am selling it for 180.00 shipped to your door.   

chatterbox

CntrlPA

Does this scope have a functional reticle even when its not illuminated or the battery is dead?

chatterbox

Quote from: CntrlPA on January 16, 2017, 08:30:11 PM
Does this scope have a functional reticle even when its not illuminated or the battery is dead?
Yes it does.

chatterbox

Turkey season is getting close guys!
For guys who like scopes, this one is perfect for your turkey gun! It offfers very quick target acquisition, and when on 1X, offers a very wide field of view.
She's in mint condition, and needs a home on your favorite turkey slayer!

chatterbox

chatterbox

chatterbox

chatterbox

chatterbox

chatterbox

Would also trade straight up for 10 boxes of Federal Heviweight 3-1.5-7 20 ga

chatterbox

chatterbox

Still for sale, but would entertain a trade for a DSD jake decoy as well.