turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

TruGlo Pro Series Magnum Gobble-Dot

Started by laker, November 29, 2014, 05:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laker

I was wondering on the TruGlo Gobble-Dot if you have to thread it into the hole that the bead comes out of or if it just sets on top of the rail. I have an 870 Express and i am told that after removing the bead there WILL NOT be threads and i would have to get it tapped to install most sights. I'm hoping that i can get a quality sight without having to tap that hole.
If anyone has had experience with these sights please let me know.
Heres a link to the sights i am talking about... http://www.basspro.com/TruGlo-Pro-Series-Magnum-Gobble-Dot-Sights/product/22022/

WV Ridge Reaper

Those sights sit on top of the rail..I run my front one right behind my factory bead.This is on a Benelli tho.

Best sights money can buy!!Also Id check midway usa and ebay before I bought from bass pro...I found some on eBay for $5

Devastator

They are some pretty dang good sights!!But i have also used the Williams universal slugger,and they are without a doubt the better of the two!!!

laker

Great that's exactly what I wanted to hear! They look like good quality sights. I'm super glad that I won't have to get it tapped. I will more than likely just fit the sight before the bead and leave it on there.

KYStalker

Got them on my Mossberg 835 and 935 and love them.  Just be careful not to strip the small screws.  Get them snug and stop, because you can overdo it if you're not careful.
If you're not first, your last!!