turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Lights Out Laminated Aluminum

Started by 870BkWht, March 19, 2011, 04:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

870BkWht

I got this jewel yesterday in the mail.  Man was I happy to see this thing show up in my mailbox.  I contacted Wendell about making me a laminated pot and he told me he already had one glued up so I told him I would take it.  Its 9 individual strips are crafted from Persimmon, Paduak, and Canary Wood.  I also requested his blasted gold anodized aluminum surface.  Its unique, as you dont find that often.  Soundboard is glass, and the call is full of turkey.  Sound is medium to medium high pitch and I can call loud or soft.  It came with his signature dymondwood striker in Dakota.  My hat is off to you Wendell for an amazing call and a super fast turn around.  Thanks so much. 

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

drum817

That's a real beauty...CONGRATS !!
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

joshua

Wendell makes some of the best.   :icon_thumright:
Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

handcannon

That looks like a natural born killer to me! Wendell makes some awesome looking laminates.

big j

Wendell makes a live turkey in a pot!! I just wonder how he fits that dang hen under that surface?? :lol:

archery1

very nice call.. hope it serves u well
Take a kid hunting

Gold Spur

Woo Pig Sooie!!!

redleg06

archery1

Take a kid hunting

selinoid44

'Flush Draw' Calls
Charlie Louthain
574-527-9785

TarheelTurk

Grandads Advice : "Sometimes its better to be quit and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubts" LOL

Roostem33

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)