OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Kenny Morgan's Book

Started by silvestris, October 20, 2014, 10:12:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silvestris

Will soon be available.  Go to "Morgan's Turkey Caller's" Facebook page and like and you could win a copy.
"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

mgm1955

silvestris

Sal just mailed me a copy of the finished product. I read the preface, the forward, the chapter about the pipeline gobbler on Little Beaver Creek and the writings of his children, Kenneth Lee and Amelia. I then placed the book in my bookshelf. The book is too beautiful to turn the pages. Maybe when I have a chance to buy some white cotton gloves.

www.wildturkeys.com
"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

mgm1955

Received mine a couple of days ago.  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

land cruiser

Thanks for the tip.  My copy is on its way.