OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: What's up with the Brossie Company?  (Read 3104 times)

Offline Redfish

What's up with the Brossie Company?
« on: September 20, 2014, 01:32:48 PM »
I read a lot about the Brossie bag on this forum and when my old Penn Woods shoulder bag tore up a couple weeks ago I ordered a Brossie bag to replace it. It's been over a week and order still shows processing, can't get an answer to an email and the phone just rings. Need this bag for a bow hunt I'm going on next week. Just wondering if anyone here knows these folks or if they are members themselves. Does anyone know if there is something going on with the company or are they on a hunting trip themselves?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 04:07:28 PM by Redfish »
John 3:16

Idratherb

Re: What's up with the Brossie Company?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2014, 05:00:36 PM »
They are pretty much a dumpster fire, I got stuff about a year ago and it was like pulling teeth. My buddy ran into the same issues.

Offline Redfish

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2014, 05:20:11 PM »
Man, hate to hear that. Let this be a heads up to everyone here.

Offline mgm1955

• Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2014, 07:58:07 PM »
Good info.

Offline redmag

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2014, 07:26:32 AM »
I ordered a bag just after spring season and received it promptly.  Back when I saw several guys about them and it seemed that several fellas were ordering them at that time.

Offline Deputy 14

• Longbeard
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2014, 12:26:09 PM »
I don't know what's up with their customer service but they sure are proud of their diaphragm calls.

Offline Redfish

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2014, 03:23:00 PM »
The bag looks to be just what I'm looking for. Penns Woods doesn't carry their bag anymore and I can't find anything comparable. I just wish they would send me the thing, or answer an email or answer the phone.

Offline Terry

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Paintbrush Beard
Re: Re: What's up with the Brossie Company?
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2014, 03:53:13 PM »
I ordered a bag just after spring season and received it promptly.  Back when I saw several guys about them and it seemed that several fellas were ordering them at that time.

I ordered one then too and received it very quickly.

Offline Redfish

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2014, 08:05:00 PM »
Well I'm still waiting. I only live half a state away and it's been two weeks. I go on my hunt tomorrow and don't have what I need. They don't respond to emails and don't answer the phone. Nice looking website though.

Offline Redfish

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2014, 06:01:45 PM »
Just wanted to update you folks. I guess it's official. Brossie has left the building. Over three weeks, several unanswered emails and voicemails and nothing but crickets. I'll just contact the credit card folks when it has been 30 days and dispute the charge. If anyone here knows of a bag that is similar please give a heads up.

Offline mikejd

• Double Beard
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2014, 10:30:10 PM »
Just wanted to update you folks. I guess it's official. Brossie has left the building. Over three weeks, several unanswered emails and voicemails and nothing but crickets. I'll just contact the credit card folks when it has been 30 days and dispute the charge. If anyone here knows of a bag that is similar please give a heads up.

Wait it out it will show. And it is the closest bag you will find to the Penns woods. I actually dont use my Brossie yet as my Penns woods is still going strong for 15 yrs. I bought the Brossie as back up. Because every time i see something I like it is gone when I need it.

I wish I would have seen this post a few weeks ago. I would have given you mine and then you could have replaced it when yours arrives. Then you would have it for your hunt. Anyway sorry and good luck on your hunt.

Offline Redfish

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2014, 02:42:41 PM »
That's an awful nice offer but unnecessary. I guess it's really the principle of it that got to me.I just don't understand how you operate a business that way. Rant is over.