OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Great Customer Service EOTech

Started by BOFF, September 17, 2014, 10:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOFF

I pulled an EOTech sight out which had been on a backup turkey gun and used for all of one week, out of the safe to put on another rifle.

I mounted it, placed a battery in it, and found during the sight in, the holograph was becoming faint on the right side, almost as if it had a film of grease on the lens.

I did some research and gathered the sight was delaminating.

Pulled up the website to EOTech, and decided I would try and email them for a return authorization number. It read within 24 hours I would have a response. "Yeah, right!!" I thought.

I also read the warranty was for 2 years and my sight was manufactured in 2010. "Ugh O', gonna cost me" I thought.

Well, in less than 12 hours I had a response, a return authorization number, and a promised cost of $0.00 for repair on a 2 year out of date sight- (even if it had been in the safe for 95% of it's life).

I sent it Priority mail on Friday Sept 5th, and it was sitting  repaired on my porch Monday Sept 15th!! No cost to me other than shipping there!!

THAT is customer service!!!!

Thank you EOTech!!!

God Bless,
David B.

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

CrustyRusty

It's funny,I've never heard of anyone using their customer service before.  It's good to know that it is top notch and a testament to the quality of their product.