OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Trumpet with a Cause......Pappy

Started by pappy, March 19, 2011, 11:14:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

Most all of you know that I and my family have been dealing with a serious situation concerning my wife's mother and cancer. Well, we are going to start radiation treatments very soon, hopefully around April 4th, it will be a roundtrip of 130 miles each day for 6 weeks, 5 days a week. I am looking to sell this trumpet and a couple other calls that I will be posting later to help offset the fuel cost for the family, especially my brother inlaw and mother inlaw, as they are both on fixed , low, income. Her birthday is 03-30-33 so I am dedicating the (three) calls to her and dating them when made and with her birthdate also. I am asking for your consideration in this and will be posting the calls starting today in the classifides. Thank all of you for your prayers and thoughts during our time of need, pappy
This call is made from a piece of Brazillian Walnut with black delrin mouth piece mounted in a brass ferule. The inside dimensions are the same as those that I have been winning my medals with at the Midwest and Dixie Deer classic contests this year, so they sound great.
The price is set at $103.33 to your door......thanks again, Jack "Pappy" Lewis
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

TANK

Pappy my Mother is a recovering cancer patient also.............Great Looking Yelper!

Old Gobbler

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon