OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

M2 Benelli Range Time

Started by WV Ridge Reaper, September 01, 2014, 08:01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WV Ridge Reaper

So picked up this M2 back in July from a fellar from PA,hell of a nice guy...It's always been my "dream gun".Ol lady said happy anniversary send it to get dipped.So I sent it to Mr Rob Roberts,he done a hell of a job on the dip.No barrel work is done to the gun.

Tried  7 different chokes Saturday..It was really really humid..Only shell I shot was Longbeard 6s..because I'm a believer,gun has a 21 inch barrel and I was told by few people I would be hard pressed to break 200...So those people was wrong.

The only chokes worth talking about was the IC 665 and the Sumtoy 650...I understand this pattern is way off but that has been taken care of.It keep shooting high and left,I adjusted it this evening.I will check it again when the weather cools down and I get more targets.

But I'm really really pleased with this gun

kwild835

WV Ridge Reaper

drenalinld

I bet the Sumtoy will be over 200 if you draw circle higher. Killing patterns!

tomstopper

sixbird

Nice man! Look out turkey bird!
Do you recall count on DND .670?

sixbird

I'm one of those guys that was wrong and happy about it! Good for you man!

WV Ridge Reaper

Quote from: sixbird on September 02, 2014, 01:48:44 PM
Nice man! Look out turkey bird!
Do you recall count on DND .670?

DND Haymaker

Wrights #3

Sumtoy did push over 200

sixbird

Good info. Jason...Thanks for going to the trouble of posting...

SumToy

Looks good. :z-winnersmiley:

Now I would like to know if all the targets are post with the top up.  The reason I ask is looking at POA/POI. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

WV Ridge Reaper

Yes they are..the ones that don't show top are just cropped out of the pictures.

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase