only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

a few nice bucks from my covert cams

Started by scoot12, July 20, 2014, 08:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scoot12

Here are a few bucks that are on my watch list.  Scoot

slamman

your fall deer hunt looks very promising.

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

kansas hooks

Nice looking bucks!  Which covert camera are you using?  I'm looking to purchase some new cams and Coverts are one of the three I am looking at.

stone road turkey calls

Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

Tail Feathers

You should be looking forward to this fall!
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

letinmfly

Captain of the former Gobble Kings

Terry

scoot12

Quote from: kansas hooks on July 20, 2014, 11:59:30 AM
Nice looking bucks!  Which covert camera are you using?  I'm looking to purchase some new cams and Coverts are one of the three I am looking at.                                                                                                                                                            The top pic is from my mp6 and the bottom two are from the new white led illuminator cam which I love.  I also own the red 40 and mp6 black and mp-e5 so if you have any questions let me know.  Great cams.  Scoot

kansas hooks

bigdoc

Very nice, i bet you will have a lot of new friends after these pics.

tomstopper

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

beagler

Never Misses

surehuntsalot

some good looking deer,
good luck with them
it's not the harvest,it's the chase