turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

I only wish

Started by allaboutshooting, July 31, 2014, 05:31:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allaboutshooting

I only wish that I could discuss some of what I saw over the past 3 days.

I was fortunate to have spent 3 days with some of the most inventive minds on shotshells in the world today. These men were from all parts of the globe and freely discussed both what they see as the future of the shooting sports and innovations that that they see coming in the very near future.

I would have to say that I learned easily as much as I have in the last several decades of shooting and evaluating shotshells and chokes, if not more.

It's not often, if at all that anyone has free access to some of the greatest minds in the shooting sports, world wide, and I feel very fortunate to have been there.

I will as I am free to do so, share with you what I've learned, in the next few weeks.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

Twowithone

09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

Longshanks

That is awesome. I'm not buying anymore shells or chokes until the new developments come out. Can't wait to hear what's coming. I just hope that it doesn't further perpetuate long range shooting like most developments have done in the last 15-20yrs. Hopefully the new technology focus' on more consistent patterns regardless of temperature and tighter/further isn't the primary goal. Look forward to hearing what the industry has to offer. Thank you

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

lowoctane

You da man Clark! Thanks once again... :camohat:
I'm Old School...
GOD, GUTS AND GUNS
MADE AMERICA GREAT,
LET'S KEEP ALL THREE!
NRA Endowment
NAHC Life

Fullfan

Sweet can't wait.   Talk to us Clark....
Don't gobble at me...

allaboutshooting

I will let you know as soon as I'm allowed. It will probably be a few weeks however.

Thanks,
Clark

the Ward

Thank you Clark for keeping us in mind on the latest developments in the shotgun world. I know I among others truly appreciate your input. Thank you, and looking forward to hearing about future developments!

owlhoot

Alrighty, thanks Clark.

Great and Wonderful things coming i hope.   

Need some new stuff to play with too.  Getting boring around these parts. Too much work. :thanks:

CrustyRusty

Id sure like to see development in predator loads using something similar to what was done with the longbeards.

allaboutshooting

I'll sure let you know what I can as soon as I can. I must also honor my agreements of non-disclosure. There are so many exciting developments out there. We'll see what comes to pass and hopefully sooner than later.

I appreciate your understanding.

Thanks,
Clark