only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Sold!!

Started by albrubacker, June 28, 2014, 08:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

albrubacker

New in package Hevi Shot Choke for Beretta Optima Plus. $40.00 TYD OBO
PayPal only.
The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

albrubacker

—Charlie Elliott

albrubacker

—Charlie Elliott

albrubacker

—Charlie Elliott

reynolds243

What construction is it?

Proverbs 3:5

Sent from my phone using Technology

albrubacker

—Charlie Elliott

albrubacker

—Charlie Elliott

albrubacker

—Charlie Elliott

rickyb

This will fit a beretta A400 correct?

albrubacker

I don't think it will. If I am not mistaken you need the optima choke, not the plus.

—Charlie Elliott