turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

FS: Mossy Oak Green Leaf vest

Started by fountain2, June 08, 2014, 09:34:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fountain2

I have an older mossy oak green leaf vest size medium (M).  its been worn and used.   it has some torn spots and places where the stitching is coming part.  a little thread and a needle could solve that.  its got a little ga pine tree tar on the seat from use.  its not a closet queen.  the vest was worn and saw many ga gobblers die and carried many home.  it has multiple pockets inside and out, a decoy bag and padded seat.  very nice vintage camo vest in a great pattern
$60 shipped
would also trade for a ic 555 for 20 ga remmy and tss shot

Abryant7

Talk about bringin it back! Gotta love the made in the USA ! Do you know how old this is

fountain2

I honestly dont.  I remember buying it new and was thrilled about it and wore the snot out of it for years and finally retiring it when I started the quest for "the perfect vest" many years ago.

SCGobbler

That vest is made in the USA.  I would guess that was originally sold around 1987.  I have a mossy oak full foliage vest exactly like that one.

Loved that vest.  Keeping mine though to give to my son.
The SC Gobbler

Some men are mere hunters; others are turkey hunters.
                    —Archibald Rutledge

Bigspurs68

Wow. Brings back memories! I had/have one just like it. I'd say 87 is right.
Momma said "Kill that turkey"

fountain2

fountain2

fountain2

Up...ready to move it.  Make offers

fountain2

Also would trade for some new broadheads...100 gr...grim reaper, t3, qad exodus, dirt naps, swhacker

fountain2

fountain2

Would trade for pot calls by holloran, dominator, lonzo, rut n strut

casersmcdoo

Any chance this fits more like a large?

fountain2

It still fits me.  I'm 6'0 and bout 170 or so..kinda tail and thin

fountain2

Trade for crystal mistress..other calls as well or an Indian creek 555-575 or other chokes for a 20 ga montifeltro..Mobil choke system

fountain2