OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Congrats boys  (Read 3670 times)

Offline reflexl

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
Congrats boys
« on: June 04, 2014, 09:17:23 AM »
Congratulations for a great job on the birds once again. Look forward to actually doing battle in 2015. Hopefully we wont have as a dramatic end to season as we did this year. reflexl

Offline squeaky

Re: Congrats boys
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 11:29:03 AM »
It's not official but it looks like we have a chance at the title once again. Thanks for the early congrats if that's actually the case.

Congrats on your season and I'm also sorry to read about the tornados that hit your area earlier this spring!! I can see where that would dampen the mood on chasing thunder chickens. 

Offline n2deer

• The Boss Gobbler
Re: Congrats boys
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2014, 02:47:17 PM »
It's not official but it looks like we have a chance at the title once again. Thanks for the early congrats if that's actually the case.

Congrats on your season and I'm also sorry to read about the tornados that hit your area earlier this spring!! I can see where that would dampen the mood on chasing thunder chickens.

I agree Mike, I somethings think about the turkeys after the storms. I wonder how they ever make it through the storms. I bet its a wild ride.