Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

cant believe turkey season is gone :(I

Started by gobblinfever, May 28, 2014, 07:23:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gobblinfever

boy, turkey season just flew by here in ky, this year. it never lasts long enough. even tho it was a tough season im still gonna miss it. just cant get enough of those thunder chickens.
Nothing better than turkey huntin

Swampchickin234

Need a box of Kleenex and some anti depressant medicine   Our season closed in early may in ark and I've been pattering shotguns, buying chokes and shells like its goin out of style.  Buddies tell me I'm not right.  Guess maybe ghats true.  But it was a heck of a fun tough year and that's for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rokhal07

I agree. This is one year that I could have went another month. Makes me sick its over.

theghost_03

I couldn't agree more with you guys.  It seems like every year I try to squeeze more and more trips in and this year is no exception.  I can't get enough of waking up every morning hearing these boys lighting up!  Can't wait to hopefully get to know you guys better and do this again next year!  Been a great time!
"In the spring we STRUT, and in the fall we RUT"
GOBBLER DOWN CUSTOM CALLS

ZebWie

Last day here in Michigan. I'm actually in the hunting blind as I type (I know what a horrible hunter I am lol. ) things are slow, so thought I'd check in. Hopefully I can tag out today.... Fingers crossed

Swampchickin234

Quote from: ZebWie on May 31, 2014, 06:43:05 AM
Last day here in Michigan. I'm actually in the hunting blind as I type (I know what a horrible hunter I am lol. ) things are slow, so thought I'd check in. Hopefully I can tag out today.... Fingers crossed
[/quote good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moore

[