turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hooks Crow Call--Hows it Sound?

Started by gatrapper, March 17, 2011, 12:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gatrapper

I cannot find a good sounding crow call.  They are either way to high pitched or they are extremely low and "gargley" sounding.

Anyone have a video so I can hear how it sounds?

Thanks,
CJ
"Champions don't make excuses, they make plays." - Richard Seymour.

turkey slayer

I want to say like a crow, but that would be too easy.... :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

shootumindaface

High pitch and loud is what makes a turkey gobble

gatrapper

True.  Just the other crow calls that I have had that are like that just don't sound "good."  Maybe im just being to picky about the ones I have lol. 
"Champions don't make excuses, they make plays." - Richard Seymour.

shootumindaface

The Harrison has the ability to be extremely loud and higher pitch as well as mellow out like a real crow..

joshua

Just about everytime I use it in the turkey woods I get crows flying into shooting range.  So it must sound pretty good if I'm fooling them.
Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

bowhunter84

mmusso

It's definitely loud and has a bit higher pitch than a real crow, but it sounds realistic and I also call in a lot of crows with it.

WNY Bowhunter

Just got mine in the mail today.  It's definately loud / high-pitched and should drive the gobblers nuts.  I'll be field testing it tomorrow AM for our opener here in NY... :you_rock:.
"I'm not from New Yawk.  I'm a REDNECK from Western New York!!!"
"It's not a passion. It's an OBSESSION."