turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

I've been holding out on you fellas

Started by bowrebel, March 17, 2011, 10:50:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bowrebel

Mike (Smurf) sent me this call back in December and I wanted to wait until season was here before I showed it off. Smurf always talks about how Pappy can stuff an entire turkey in his calls, well he has taught Mike how to do it also. This call has all kinds of turkeys flying at ya when ya play it. Mike, thanks for an awesome call and it will be stuffed in my vest along with Pappy's and few that I have thrown together. Oh yeah, did I mention that the box is just 5 1/2 inches long, the call is 7 1/2 inches overall and its call NUMBER 1!!!!!  :z-guntootsmiley:

Thanks again Mike and thanks for looking fellas.

James

jshively

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:  That's a whole lot of turkey in a small package.

Gold Spur

Woo Pig Sooie!!!

pappy

Mike has that talent that's for sure, now post a pic of that Tom you get with it, James.......pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

bowrebel

joshua

Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

handcannon

Now whatcha wanna hold out on us for like that. I did not know he was dabbling in boxes now. I sure like that square brick glass call prototype he sent me a few months ago. Thanks again for that one Smurf. Congrats on snagging #1.

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

WillowRidgeCalls

Wisconsin Turkey and Turkey Hunting Pro-Staff
Scott

archery1

Take a kid hunting

WyoHunter

If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

jake slayer

Very neat lookin call Best of luck with it!! :icon_thumright: