OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Double Decoy Bags  (Read 1520 times)

Offline flintlockgirl

Double Decoy Bags
« on: May 02, 2014, 07:28:40 AM »
Hello guys, well I have started the task of cleaning out the designing, cutting, sewing room.Looks like a tornado.

Over the last month I have several inquiries if we had enough fabric to make a double decoy, unfortunatley I can not remember who emailed.

I found a partial roll of Brown Stubble, I odnt know why it wouldnt work, its 2 or 3 colors of brown, has a mildly brushed surface texture(noisless). There is enough to probably make 6 double decoy bags. These are not going to be on the website. If anyone still wants one, I will bill though paypal invoice.

They will be the brown stubble and if you would like to see pics and the write up on the decoy bag, please visit the website.They will be exactly the same as in the past..flannel liner, seperate stake bag, ect.....www.usahuntingear.net/Lounge_Sack.html

They run $56.00 plus 10.00 shipping.(old shipping rate,I will probably will have to add a cpl dollars)

PLEASE do not PM me here, its too hard to keep track of all the pm's and emails. Please email me at usahuntingear@yahoo.com for any questions or want to order.

While Im here writing, as mentioned, we will be moving to a different town(closer to Toms doctor and hospital), so I am cleaning. We have saved all the small pieces of fabric of the 6 years, well i got to looking through some of it and there is some of the great fabrics we used to use and could not get anymore and big enough for roll ups and such, so i will be posting pics of what I have made from this and pricing. The pricing will be reduced like 2 weeks ago, 12.00 for rollup and only 3.00 for pot pouch, webiste is 16.00 and 6.00.  So far I have found some Real Tree AP, Real Tree Hardwoods, some Advantage(I think). So in the near future be looking for that classified to appear. Below is a pic of the fabric I found for double decoy.Thank you, Annette.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 08:36:21 PM by flintlockgirl »