OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Mossy Oak Turkey Thug Chair

Started by ncturkey, April 06, 2013, 04:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ncturkey

Anybody got one of these Chairs or something like it? I got two of them ordered.

870-Wingmaster

mine should be in this week, hope its nice

B-Rad1

Looks exactly like a gobbler lounge except the strip of black cloth in the center

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clif Owen

I have one. It's pretty comfortable. I never tried anything else so I really don't have much to compare it to but I'm happy with mine. The only drawback is that its something else to pack into the woods. Between that, the gun, the decoy(sometimes) and anything else..a feller needs 4 hands!

the Ward

Looks waaay to comfortable for me, lol!I Would end up sleeping in it more than hunting!

Baz59

I have one. It's really comfortable but lounges back just a but too much for a comfortable handle on the gun without a shooting stick..

ncturkey

grayfox

I have the gobbler lounge sold by Cabela's which looks about the same.  I've had it for several years and use it occasionally for afternoon hunts.  It hauls around pretty easily & is comfortable to sit in for long periods.  I like it so you can back it up in some cover & not have to setup against a tree. I think you will like it.

Racer1

I don't leave home without mine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steinb3rg

I have the game winner version from academy. Works great, easy to setup and comfortable

Chad Snyder

Love mine.   Only drawback is the short strap for carrying. 

tha bugman

Forked lighting

I have 3 of them all different brands make sittin there for long periods of time abreeze what i really like about them you can hunt field edges that dont have tree for a back rest been using theever since they came out

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Lcmacd 58

I have 1 of another brand and really like it....I'll be 65 and sitting on the ground makes stuff hurt alot more than it used to