Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Want to trade a Mossberg Rhino .695 choke for an Indian Creek SS .675

Started by KYStalker, April 18, 2014, 07:45:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KYStalker

The Rhino choke is lightly used, in great shape, and wrapped in bottomland. It sits in my gun cabinet and never gets used.  Would like to trade it for an Indian Creek SS .675.
If you're not first, your last!!

Grunt-N-Gobble

My dad has one he might be interested in trading after our season here in PA if you are willing to wait.  I'll have to ask him but he's been thinking of trying something else out anyways.

Let me know and in the mean time, I'll ask him.

KYStalker

Sure I'm willing to wait, as long as no one else takes me up before then.  I shoot a star dot in my 835 and the rhino only sits around.  But I've never tried an Indian Creek and would love to see how it does.

Grunt-N-Gobble

How did the Rhino do for you?  Those stardots are great and we'd like to get our hands on one but as you know, they are tough to find.  A buddy found one a few months back and gave it to his uncle and I saw first hand how well that choke shot.

KYStalker

The Rhino choke came with a 935 that I bought, and the gun and choke looked almost brand new.  I shoot lead and the Rhino did alright, but not as good as my star dot .676 or even my MAD Super Max .695.  They are supposed to be awesome with Nitro shells and HeviShot, but I've never tried either.

KYStalker