only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

FREE!!!

Started by rmbailey2010, March 16, 2011, 11:49:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rmbailey2010

Yes I did say FREE!!

Read Carefully:
     So here is the deal.  Our custom call comany, Free Ride Custom Calls, is just getting cranked up and we're trying to get off of the ground.  The first 5 People that reply to this post will get a FREE call from us.  Our goal here is to get our calls out to 5 of you for "testing" to see what your feedback will be.  If you're one of the 5 I would really appreciate it if, after you get our call, pm me with some feedback and what you like/dislike about our call.  Then if you do like our call, hopefully you will order some calls from us.  In the near future we will have a website up and it is almost done so I will post a link to it when it's up.  Sooooo lets see if anybody wants a free call!!

If you're in the 5:
Select which call you would like
Casper- Ghost Cut
Cranky Lil Lady- Corner tear out + V cut
Cuttin' Up- Batwing

stinkpickle

firerescue795

Count me in!!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

archery1

Take a kid hunting

TNBIRD

Count me in!!!!   #5

mi-hillbilly

#6 I'll  field test what ever the rest don't don't take

kenny

ChiefBubba

Post up and I'll buy a couple from you. Chief.

coachmitchel

darn, always a day late and a dollar short  :angry9:

carp84

Missed out again...maybe next time :z-paddy-smiley113:

duckaholic25

Dang it I missed too >:(

rmbailey2010

If you were in the top 5 please PM me with your mailing address along with which call you would like me to send.  If you missed out, see the other post i posted or PM me for details on deals. Thanks!
Ryan- Free Ride Custom Calls

hookedspur

I received my free mouth call yesterday (Cranky Lil Lady) and I want to tell you it is a good one !!! Very easy to run and sings the Turkey song as good as any Ive ever used . Normally I have to do a lot of trimming but this call fit very well right out of the package . Thanks
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

bowhunter84

dang i missed this one

rmbailey2010

Thanks for the feedback!!  Keep it coming!!  Pass the word on to all your friends and family as well.  Our website is freeridecustomcalls.webstarts.com and our email address is freeridecustomcalls@gmail.com.  Tell everybody ya know and send em our way!!
Thanks,
Ryan - Free Ride Custom Calls