OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Longbeard 6s, Benelli SBE II, Indian creek .665 , pure gold .670, wrights .650  (Read 13894 times)

Offline dfresh55

nice! great info for when i get my sbe 2! i was already planning on getting the indian creek

Offline surehuntsalot

• Long Spur Gobbler
  • Mendenhall,Mississippi
that is some of the best patterns that I have seen come from a benelli
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Offline Snake reaper

Anybody have any pics of a benilli and a sumtoy 650 patterns

Offline the Ward

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Double Beard
Anybody have any pics of a benilli and a sumtoy 650 patterns
   I don't know how to post a link but if you do a search I have some posted with a Vinci/.650 sumtoy with both lead and magblend loads. There are also quite a few pattern pics posted here with Benelli's.

Offline albrubacker

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
Nice patterns! I particularly like the way the pure gold/h-13 7s combo looks.   :icon_thumright:
Agreed!
The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

Offline firstflight111

One small thing you are shooting 6s and 7s sure the 7s are going to have a higher count ...

Sent from my C811 4G

CUPPED AND COMMITTED

Offline hunter-b

Nice

Offline Twowithone

• Longbeard
Great patterns  :OGturkeyhead:
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

Offline 3" 870 Shell Shucker

• Double Beard
  • I want lots of even coverage.
I like your patterns.  some are nice and even with good coverage outside the 10" circle.  Some are tight and almost completely inside the 10" circle.  You certainly have some options there.

Offline dfresh55

more stoked than ever to get the sbeII now!

Offline owlhoot

• Paintbrush Beard
Sure like the pure gold patterns with either load!  Nice all around.

Offline BINK McCARTY

• The Boss Gobbler
  • Beak first in th' dirt...
 :newmascot:I too sir have a SBE 2 and those targets you posted other than a lil fine tuning windage & elevation,my man you are right as rain!!!! I'm gonna complicate things for you just a weeee bit on penetration....you think the Hevi-Shot has good penetration???? try federal heavyweight #7 shot....at 50 yds i was destroying a piece of 5/8" particle board,and u know how dense it is....this was laser measured with a final strut .650 choke /3 1/2" of 1 7/8oz. #7shot....try it out . First year i did just to see,i killed a crow GRAVEYARD DEAD at 91 yards. good luck sir!!!!