OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

COMPUTER BREAK DOWN.....PAPPY

Started by pappy, March 15, 2011, 07:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

ANYONE WHO HAS ORDERED A CALL OR CALLS FROM ME AND HAS NOT RECIEVED THEM, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.....PAPPY
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

TANK

I have, but haven't recieved them............I don't know if I was one of the ones you was talkin' bout..........

pappy

No Tank, Yours is on their way...it is the older orders back to Feburary I am having trouble retrieving....thanks for answering though, pappy
tel...573-380-8206

Crutch

Pappy, if there is anything I can do to help you with your pc let me know.

Unless you let the smoke out of it, almost anything is fixable.
Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord
:gobble: :gobble:

DrakeSprig

Pappy,

I had ordered an osage trumpet and a copper over slate, duel-sided osage pot that I have not received. Thanks for the notice! If you need any additional info, feel free to call me 573-380-2235.

Thanks,
Nathan

pappy

Hey my little eye doctor, I got your order ready to go out in the morning. And Crutch, the problem has been resolved, or at least I have computer access but lost some of the old stuff.
tel...573-380-8206

DrakeSprig

Sounds great!! I just got finished taking Part 1 of our national boards exam this afternoon so I was in desperate need for some good news! Now that studying is done with (for now), I can focus on playin' with my new toys and gettin' ready for Missouri season to roll around. Take care Pappy, and thanks for the update!

Nathan

J.Fausel

Hey Pappy, sorry to hear about your computer. I had ordered a copper pot with two strikers last month. Maybe I am one of your missing persons?? Thanks, Jordan

PS - Love that long box you sent me!!!

pappy

Jordan, may be, what was the specifics on it? Let me know so I can do some checking, I really do not like this stuff with the computer issue but things do happen, Pappy
tel...573-380-8206

smurf

Hey Jack  I forgot to mention when I was there don't you remember me prepaying for those 34 calls?  Oh well, can't blame a guy for trying. LOL   :z-paddy-smiley113:

A bit of trivia for St. Patty's Day:  Murphy's law was not created by Murphy but by another guy of the same name. 
If you can't stand behind our troops.  Feel free to stand in front of them.

billy29435

titanium box elder pot order/but switched to teak since you were out of the box elder.order placed in Jan.

pappy

billy29435......send me your mailing address and the approximate time when you ordered, I seem to remember the order, but lost all of my older ones. pappy
tel...573-380-8206

pappy

I got it, thanks man for understanding, I will be sending your call out Tuesday Morning...pappy.....AND I WANT TO TAKE THIS TIME TO SAYS A BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE RESPONDED TO MY POST AND TO THOSE OF YOU WHICH HAD TO WAIT A LITTLE LONGER, I WILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU...PAPPY
tel...573-380-8206