OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Super X2 .660 Rob Roberts Federal Heavyweight 7's and Winchester LongBeard 5's  (Read 12367 times)

Offline catclr

Maybe you should try the 3" loads.

Just because your gun can shoot 3 1/2" loads, doesn't mean it likes them!

Offline learn2hide

• Check out www.hunterslink.com "The Break TV" on f
    • HuntersLink and The Break
Duplex load of 5x6x7 would be wicked I always wondered why the Federal HWT are only loaded at 1 7/8 it's supposedly more sense than H13 so loading less weight is way less pellets
shoot first, measure spurs later   
Don't miss "The Break" our new outdoor TV show featuring the www.HuntersLink.com team on the Hunt Channel Ch.266 on Dish Network.  All episodes can be seen on Hunt Channel on ROKU and streaming devices and on the website as well...Enjoy and thanks for the support!

Offline BINK McCARTY

• The Boss Gobbler
  • Beak first in th' dirt...
Jonathon @ Gobbler Guns and i had a long conversation and he sent me a .640 SPECIFICALLY for H.W #7 shot he said thats what they were seeing the best results with when the H.W first came out....not so much now...but im gonna give it a try and also i found some older H.W when it first came out in the 10 rd boxes at a bargain so im gonna try it....soon as i get results i'll post!!!! Keep me up to speed on yr progress as well please!!!!