turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Latest card check 3/24

Started by michiganbowbender, March 25, 2014, 08:20:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michiganbowbender

A few of the better shots taken from the cards Monday.

Lifetime Member of  "The Few The Proud"

COssman14

Looks like you have some birds to add to your hit list!
Why shoot a 3.5"? Because they don't make a 4".

tomstopper

memert116

Love it when they pose for you... :icon_thumright:

michiganbowbender

Thanks guys, sometimes you get lucky and things all come together.  I noticed some adult fanned out birds hanging out around one of the cams today so hoping to be able to share a few pictures of those later this week.

CT Spur Collector

Great photos, very good quality.

michiganbowbender

Thank you, the pictures were taken with trail cameras I build myself using Sony digital camera's, motion sensing control boards, waterproof cases etc. I find them to be very reliable and am very happy with the quality of the pictures they take.

longbeard11

I was just about to ask you what camera was taking these pictures cause they look great!!! Love it!!!!  Looks like you have that camera building down pat, great design I love it!!!

michiganbowbender

Thanks, I get a lot of practice building them. Don't know the exact count but closing in on the 200 mark now, give or take. Most of the guys I have done builds for use them for deer scouting purposes but they work pretty well for turkeys too.

longbeard11

How much do you sell them for?  I love the picture quality of them!! they really look great!!  Very nice brother.

michiganbowbender

The short version answer is between $160.00-$200.00 shipped with a pair of memory cards, the price varies with the camera model I use in the build.
If you click on the link below  it should take you to a page of online picture albums showing several type builds I do as well as pictures taken by the three different cameras I work with. All are whiteflash, I do nothing with IR or blackflash, some are compact and easy to conceal but short on battery life, some are larger and might last two-three months or more in the field before the batteries are exhausted.
https://picasaweb.google.com/michiganbowbender

longbeard11

Very nice cameras for sure!!! I will look into them more! May be wanting to try one from you.  Thanks alot!

michiganbowbender

Feel free to send a pm for more information anytime, would be more than happy to discuss everything in greater detail when the time is right. 

silverspur

Fantastic pictures, I enjoy seeing turkey pictures any time I can!  Thanks for posting them!
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

michiganbowbender

Very colorful birds for sure, one of my favorite subjects to capture on the trail camera.