OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Turkey Pendants

Started by stevelumma, March 24, 2014, 06:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevelumma

Guys, I just wanted to post up some pics of a couple old, and a couple new pendant designs I have been working on.
   They are all from my hand made ivory carvings that i have made molds on, and cast in tarnish resistant .925 silver.
They are all completely exclusive designs , and you won't be able to find anything like them anywhere else.
    I am running at about 2 weeks for orders.
    I can also use old gold jewelry, or supply gold , if you want to go that route. The prices below are for Silver jewelry. All cords come with sterling clasps.

This turkey skull piece comes with either a brown or black braided leather 3mm cord @ 18'' long or shorter (until I can find a supplier that offers a longer cord). These, in my opinion look better hanging a bit higher on your chest than a typical necklace, so 18" or shorter has been a good length for males and females.  I am asking $115.00 shipped on these.

These spurs are 1 1/4" long (1 3/4" total top to bottom) They have been my biggest seller lately, and they come on a brown or black 4mm braided leather cord. I can make these at any length you want. I am asking $125 shipped on these.

This breast feather design comes on a 2mm nylon cord in either black, brown, tan or white, They can be made at any length. I am asking $90 shipped on these.

These tracks comes on a 2mm nylon cord in either black, brown, tan or white, They can be made at any length. I am asking $80 shipped on these.

Feel free to PM me for ordering info and any other questions you may have. Thanks alot guys !!!!!    Steve

Gamblinman

"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

Skeeterbait

Those are very nice and very artistic.  Unfortunately I don't need jewelry and precious metals.  I do think that turkey skull and spur beads would be cool for lanyards, zipper pulls, etc.  Do you ever make beads out of common metal like pewter or brass?  I buy human skull beads to tying lanyards but have never found anything turkey.

memert116

tomstopper

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

stevelumma

Quote from: Skeeterbait on March 27, 2014, 02:50:25 PM
Those are very nice and very artistic.  Unfortunately I don't need jewelry and precious metals.  I do think that turkey skull and spur beads would be cool for lanyards, zipper pulls, etc.  Do you ever make beads out of common metal like pewter or brass?  I buy human skull beads to tying lanyards but have never found anything turkey.
No, I don't make beads. I'm slowly but surely working on pendants for now. 

Skeeterbait

Quote from: stevelumma on April 01, 2014, 08:20:22 PM
Quote from: Skeeterbait on March 27, 2014, 02:50:25 PM
No, I don't make beads. I'm slowly but surely working on pendants for now.

OK, thank you for the reply.  Your work IS VERY nice.  :icon_thumright: