turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Osceola down

Started by Rokhal07, March 20, 2014, 12:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rokhal07

Well guys I was able to drop the hammer on one in Polk City Fla the other day. Unfortunately I left the doggone tape measure and scale 700miles away at home but I did get a few pics here.

Rokhal07

ElkTurkMan

Good Job Rocky!  Way to start the season off my friend!   :icon_thumright:

gobblinfever

awesome buddy!!! congrats! beautiful bird. making me wanna go bust some lol
Nothing better than turkey huntin

Moore

Nice one there bud congrats
[

theghost_03

That is awesome!  Very Very Jealous right now! :icon_thumright:
"In the spring we STRUT, and in the fall we RUT"
GOBBLER DOWN CUSTOM CALLS

Rokhal07

Thanks guys. As Shane knows that place is a really great place to hunt. Great people and plenty of birds. Plus you get a jump start on most home state seasons and 84° wasnt too bad either.

mfd1027

Nice Rocky.  Congratulations!!
Dan

harvester

Great looking bird. Congrats. Way to start the season off.

turkeybow

:icon_thumright:  way to get us started!  Congrats!!  Did you go through an outfitter?
"We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
~ Aldo Leopold

t_eagen13

Great start to the season! Way to go! That is a beautiful bird!

Rokhal07

Quote from: turkeybow on March 25, 2014, 08:40:22 PM
:icon_thumright:  way to get us started!  Congrats!!  Did you go through an outfitter?
Yes its DC cattle ranch. Id recommend them highly for anyone who wants to go w an outfitter in Fl.
And thanks for all the kind words guys (just wish i woulda remembered my tape measure and scale)

Moore

Quote from: Rokhal07 on March 26, 2014, 07:48:28 AM
Quote from: turkeybow on March 25, 2014, 08:40:22 PM
Yes its DC cattle ranch. Id recommend them highly for anyone who wants to go w an outfitter in Fl.
And thanks for all the kind words guys (just wish i woulda remembered my tape measure and scale)
shoot Shannon could hooked you up with the tapemeasure and scale.  measurements or no measurements whats the bird stats
[

Rokhal07

18lb14oz at taxidermist. 1" spurs both sides and 9"beard

nctrkyhntr