OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Well, here is my contribution to the Winchester Longbeard saga.

Started by TJK68, March 18, 2014, 06:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

econo

It looks like the LB ammo is shooting same poi as your hevi. This seems odd. with mine its about a 6" difference in poi between the 2. I have a scope on my gun as well. Most others say they dont shoot the same poi as the hevi's as well.
May God bless you all

TJK68

Quote from: econo on March 19, 2014, 02:52:19 PM
It looks like the LB ammo is shooting same poi as your hevi. This seems odd. with mine its about a 6" difference in poi between the 2. I have a scope on my gun as well. Most others say they dont shoot the same poi as the hevi's as well.

None of the pics I posted were of my HEVI-13 ammo, 3 shots and 2 different chokes, all 3 1/2" #6 Longbeards

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Gold Spur

Woo Pig Sooie!!!

learn2hide

I don't think your patterns would kill a turkey,

That was 150 yards away wearing a kevlar vest...LOL

Wow those are really nice patterns, I mean even with lead 6 being a little less energy than most are used to these days that many hits on target it doesn't matter. 

I've been a big HTL guy for the last 7 years or so but you all are gonna make me go buy some of those LongBeards!    :z-winnersmiley:
shoot first, measure spurs later   
Don't miss "The Break" our new outdoor TV show featuring the www.HuntersLink.com team on the Hunt Channel Ch.266 on Dish Network.  All episodes can be seen on Hunt Channel on ROKU and streaming devices and on the website as well...Enjoy and thanks for the support!