turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

LONNIE SNEED TURKEY CALLS

Started by slicksbeagles1, March 11, 2014, 02:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slicksbeagles1

GUY IF YOU HAVE NEVER TRIED ANY OF MR. SNEED'S TURKEY CALLS YOU SHOULD. HE MAKES ALL TYPES AND I HAVE A FEW OF EACH. THIS YEAR I GOT A POT CALL FROM HIM HE CALLS THE OUTLAW HEN. I THINK IT IS THE BEST YET IT IS GREEN GLASS AND SOME HOW HE HAS CHANGED SOMETHING BUT IT IS AWSOME. I ALSO GOT ONE OF HIS BOX CALLS WHICH IS THE GLUED TOGETHER TYPE THAT IS PRETTY GOOD ALSO. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ONE OF HIS CALLS YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF TO TRY ONE. GIVE HIM A CALL YOU  WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. HE STAYS IN THE SHOP MOST OF THE TIME SO IF YOU DO NOT GET AN ANSWER LEAVE A MESSAGE OR CALL BACK AROUND 6:00PM EST HAS BEEN MY BEST TIME TO RICH HIM. LONNIE SNEED 304-425-3021

hookedspur

I carry both his slate and glass
They are tops in my opinion
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

TJK68

Lonnie lives here in the same town I do, he is a friend of mine. You will not talk to a nicer guy, and he does love to talk turkey.  :turkey2:
I carry a Hot Hen slate and a Green Glass, they are great calls. I just spoke with him on the phone a few minutes ago to check on him as he just recently lost his beloved wife of 58 years. He is a true gentleman.

jwhunter

You cannot get a better experience buying a turkey call than when you buy one from Lonnie. He will chat with you for 10-15 minutes about turkey hunting, where you live, how is the turkey population in your area....... ect
He is passionate about turkeys and his product. Everyone needs to give him a call!! im sorry to hear about the loss of his wife. Lonnie seems like a good man! prayers sent

Tom Dooley

Not only do you get a great call from Lonnie, you also get them at a great price. You can get a Hot Hen Slate and a Outlaw Hen for the price of one of some other custom calls. Call Lonnie you will be glad you did. Here is his phone number 304 425 3021

MiamiE

I wasn't able to give Lonnie a call last year but I will this year once my season is over. I have heard great things about the Hot Hen slate, and I need one!

bowhunter2k9

Quote from: slicksbeagles1 on March 11, 2014, 02:24:25 PM
GUY IF YOU HAVE NEVER TRIED ANY OF MR. SNEED'S TURKEY CALLS YOU SHOULD. HE MAKES ALL TYPES AND I HAVE A FEW OF EACH. THIS YEAR I GOT A POT CALL FROM HIM HE CALLS THE OUTLAW HEN. I THINK IT IS THE BEST YET IT IS GREEN GLASS AND SOME HOW HE HAS CHANGED SOMETHING BUT IT IS AWSOME. I ALSO GOT ONE OF HIS BOX CALLS WHICH IS THE GLUED TOGETHER TYPE THAT IS PRETTY GOOD ALSO. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ONE OF HIS CALLS YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF TO TRY ONE. GIVE HIM A CALL YOU  WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. HE STAYS IN THE SHOP MOST OF THE TIME SO IF YOU DO NOT GET AN ANSWER LEAVE A MESSAGE OR CALL BACK AROUND 6:00PM EST HAS BEEN MY BEST TIME TO RICH HIM. LONNIE SNEED 304-425-3021

Why are you yelling
Romans 8:38-39

Pressured Gobbler

Really... Does that bother you? Take a pill

DirtNap647

one of his calls is on my wanted list

bowhunter2k9

Quote from: Pressured Gobbler on March 15, 2014, 11:32:56 PM
Really... Does that bother you? Take a pill

Lol no it doesn't , but I thought it was funny. It must have worked cause now I wanna try these calls
Romans 8:38-39

WVhuntEER

I just ordered an outlaw hen, hot hen slate, and another call that he makes not sure of the name but it is a closing call for soft clucks and purrs.  It was only $10. He played it over the phone and it sounded awesome!   What a nice man.  Glad to buy from someone like him and to beat it all he lives right up the road from me!   

slicksbeagles1

CHECK PICTURES I POSTED UNDER LONNIE SNEED TURKEY CALLS IN TURKEY CALL SECTION

longbeard11

Absolutely some of the best calls I have ever used and like everyone has stated, you just cant find a better man to buy from.  I had the pleasure of meeting Lonnie this past weekend at a show we were working together and got to sit and talk with him for about 45 minutes, man that guy is just full of knowledge!!!

After talking turkey with him for awhile and listening to his many stories and watching him run a call I was sold and had to have some for sure!! I bought a Hot Hen Slate from him and a close range purring disk that is just so subtle and seductive. My buddy with me bought a Glass and purring disk.  All the calls he makes are top notch and will be the first call I reach for this spring in the turkey woods!!

I feel very fortunate to be able to meet such an amazing man and figure in the turkey woods and be able to talk with him for a good amount of time like I did.  If you havent used his calls you need to, I promise you will like them and enjoy the experience of talking with him even more!

lonnie sneed jr.

longbeard11, I have had Lonnie Sneed Sr. talk to me before and it was not always a pleasure. LOL 40 years ago.  God could not have given me a better Dad. Glad you like your calls.