OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

moss 835 3in longbeards!!

Started by knightrider, March 10, 2014, 05:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

knightrider

I don't blame you guys if you don't believe me i still don't. i have counted and recounted but here you let me know what you think. Mossberg. 835 polished. 24 in barrel. with indian creek 675 with a truglo 4x32 taped 40 yards at 72 degrees .

drum817

That's 5's!!!  I do not doubt an 835 will throw 5's that well!!!  Let's see em at 10 & 20 too!!!  :icon_thumright:
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

knightrider

this is the craziest thing I have ever seen with lead! its the whole payload in a 20 in circle at 40 I still cant believe it, at 15 the pattern is the size of a softball heads are gonna roll! :OGturkeyhead:

drum817

As the temp. keeps getting higher we are gonna see some CRAZY numbers out these long beards!!!
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

BandedSpur

Stunning pattern efficiency for a 3" lead shell.

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Birdyblaster

That's unreal!  That looks like a typical 25 yard pattern.

TrackeySauresRex

Wow!  :drool: I guess I'll be shootin 5's. I'm startin to think 3" as well. A little less recoil will be nice.
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

darn2ten

Well you got me, lol. I had 203 with a 3" 5. My 3" gun has beat my 3.5" gun every time, which is weird because it normally beats the 3" with every other load. These 3" 5's are the stuff, no need to shoot 3.5" when your putting up patterns like that.

R AJ

After seeing all these Win LB XR   posts I have about decided to shoot a turkey this Saturday morning just to see how good they are. :fud: :funnyturkey:

tomstopper

Twowithone

09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

Teebugg

Awesome pattern! Making me change to longbeards is getting so much easier!

turkey buster

Quote from: RAJ on March 11, 2014, 03:35:08 PM
After seeing all these Win LB XR   posts I have about decided to shoot a turkey this Saturday morning just to see how good they are. :fud: :funnyturkey:

That's what I'm talking about!!