OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

A few from last year

Started by michiganbowbender, March 08, 2014, 08:04:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

michiganbowbender

Yes sir, all of my pictures are taken by homebrews using either Sony S600, S40, or P41 cameras.
I purchased a few builds originally back in 2007 but now I build my own. Counting the ones I have done for myself and others my total is nearing 200 now, if you click on this link you should be able to get an idea what I do, which pictures were taken with which camera, and in some instances also the prices I have sold them for.
There are two pages total, each picture is actually an album and if you click on any one of them multiple pictures should appear. Slideshow method works great if you have decent internet, just give the first picture time to load and then things should roll right along.
https://picasaweb.google.com/michiganbowbender
Lifetime Member of  "The Few The Proud"

clarksvalley

don does a great job and your not going to find a more helpful guy.after all its his fault for getting me into the homebrew hobby.after buying a p41 build for him I`ve started building them for myself and there`s been no looking back.i`ve always used trail cams but when you start building them for yourself it very rewarding.there are some good commercial cams out there but when you buy from a homebrew builder the customer service is usually second to none,and if problems arise they usually can be fixed relatively cheap.

michiganbowbender

Thanks for the kind words Mike, won't be long and Bob will be putting some nice pictures up too.
Lifetime Member of  "The Few The Proud"