turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Osceola Turkey Hunt

Started by Chief, March 07, 2014, 11:42:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chief

I just recently returned from my second hunt at Swamp Gobbler Outfitters.  (16) hour drive one way.  Both times I was able to harvest a turkey and two pigs per trip.  I cannot say enough positive things about my experience!  Charley Olson and Ben will do every they possibly can to provide each hunter with shot opportunities.  The ranch is 2,800 acres, and they only take (8) hunters for the entire season.  If you want/need an Osceola or just looking for an awesome turkey hunting experience, I strongly recommend checking them out.  When I was leaving the other day Charley mentioned a couple of hunters had cancelled their trip, so there might be an opening this season if anyone is interested?  Please feel free to contact me if anyone has any questions.  You can reach Charley @ (772) 201-5546 - sgoutfitters@gmail.com   

SOILLHUNTING

Where is location and a idea on rates?

And there came a voice to him. Rise, Peter, kill and eat. - Acts 10:13

Chief

It is about twenty five miles West of Ft. Pierce, Florida - just North of Okachobee Lake.  The charge is $1,800, but I think they are charging $1,500 due to a couple of recent cancellations.  I have been there two times and I can see myself going back there again.  My e-mail address is : slw801@gmail.com if you need any more information.  I really think it is worth checking out!